Дата и час: Сря Авг 15, 2018 10:15 am

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Страница 2 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3  Следваща
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Re: Японско проучване за аниметата
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 2:26 pm 
Аватар

Hi there! ^^

I am 18 years old boy who likes drama,mystery,seinen,shounen,ecchi,romance,school life,fantasy,slice of life.
I like pretty much romance,school life related animes,they make me calm and put a smile on me but i think their progress for the past years didn`t go quite well.
Why? Because every one of them relate on how much fanservice has.I am not saying its bad,but where is the storyline?
Where is the unique humor that is not overused?Where are the unique drawn female characters that dont look almost the same in every 1 of 3 animes? Even if there is no good storyline,this can be compensated by the characters itself.As long as i dont see tsundere who act like 10 tsunderes of 10 other animes - its good! Well,this can be explained with the figures,stuff related to the fanservice,that people buys but cmon.... - we dont need just a super hot anime chick,we need a awesome character with big boobs. =D
Anyway,about the merchandise - as long as is related to school stuff,like pens,textbooks,wallets,etc (yep one death note will be awesome xD) will be ultra-awesome,as for me - i want a gosick,victorique figure,wallet,bracelet and stuff like that!
I am ready to pay even more because i dont want some cheap work that looks bad,i want original stuff. ;)

See ya in Japan after few years. =P

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 3:38 pm 
Аватар

Greetings,

The first anime series, which I have watched were "Princess Mononoke" and "Tank Police". Years later, when I got bored from Hollywood's work I searched the roots of my favorite anime and so I ended up on this site. I started watching shonen anime like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Shaman King. Later on I started reading manga and my interest concentrated on sci-fi, fantasy and a little bit of everything else.
The thing I like most in japanese animation is, that through a series, whether it's short or is over 500 episodes, the viewer and the characters from serie form strong bonds with each other. You start to experience the story through their actions and emotions and there is no other type of art that touched me and made me feel like anime did. Very intense emotions of happiness or sorrow. Often both. To summarize things - I mostly like the way you tell your stories in anime.

I would like to see more movies like "How's Moving Castle" and "Tales from Earthsea". I want to see more anime adaptations of great books. Like "Malazan book of the fallen" for example. In general - to see western work, through your perspective. Something that is strongly considered and focused upon in manga and maybe because of this, reading manga is like reading books to me. Mangakas are not so pressured when creating their work, while the demands for commercial anime are very strict and often they get censored. Very subtle details, which make an anime world "real", "original" and "believable" in ours eyes are often being cut.

I think this is the prize, you're paying for your growing popularity, which is taking you closer to the scale of Hollywood's work. Censorship is only a small sacrifice to pay, in order to have more audiences and bigger profit. I think, that more and more artists are starting to think "commercially" long before they release their "products". These are my observations on the modern trends. These are the reasons I prefer watching older productions and not having big expectations about newer ones. Despite that, series like "Katanagatari" are filling me with hope, that you would not simply let everything good disappear and turn yourselves into an analogue of the western commercial film industry.
I don't want spit out productions, I want anime, which I would have to watch 10 times in order to understand. And like in books, to find new messages and subjects to think about with each new re-watch. This is where your true charm lies.

p.s.
About the merchandise ... the type I like doesn't sell at all, I'm not even sure if it's actually made. Merchandise lies on the basis of mass purchase of popular and cheap products (with no value to me). At least this is what reaches us in Bulgaria. I don't know how things are in Japan, but I look for and would happily buy more expensive, but original goods, based on anime.
p.p.s.
27/male

Almost like ... A scarlet flower, blooming fully with pride.
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 9:31 pm 

What's up?

I've stopped watching anime for awhile now. Maybe I'll regain interest in time, but who knows. The reason is, that most of the anime released is like the same thing over and over. 90% is mindless ecchi with fanservice. What happened to those series that make you reconsider things in your life, that turn your universe upside down? I'm mostly referring to seinen, but not only. Series like Mushishi, Kaiba, Texhnolyze, movies like Ghost in The Shell (my favorite movie by the way) and so on. I presume it's difficult to produce high quality original content, but that's why you have manga, right? There are tons of great manga series, that would make an awesome anime. And you've already showed us that you can do it right so many times. I would love to see more of Naoki Urasawa's work made into anime. I mean, Monster was GREAT! How about Tsutomu Nihei's work? So please stop doing only mainstream commercial anime and make us remember why we started to watch and love japanese animation in the first place. Thanks!

Male

Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 9:46 pm 
Аватар
The No-Goodnick

ou-kei... a survey, right... I just need to answer some questions...
I think that I can do that.

Recent development of the genres, so, the only thing I can think of is that the ecchi is going a little overboard in some cases.
Likes and dislikes in anime, well, considering that I'm a fan, or should I say "admirer", of lighthearted comedies and actually anything that is lighthearted. I'd say that I mostly like it if the anime can immerse you in it's world. Dislikes - sentient violence and torture.
Thing that I, personally, would like to see, well, Miman Ren'ai animated :lol: ... actually, if You ask me what I want, I don't believe that I can give an answer which is straightforward, believable and understandable... so... yeah :lol:

Merchandise, I like plain and simple things, perhaps some sort of pocket-watch from some anime, perhaps some fort of bag/backpack/suitcase from some anime...

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Мар 10, 2012 4:10 pm 
Аватар

Hello to... Hello to the guy (or girl) that has lost a bet ( or a game of Rock, paper, scissors) and now has to read all our coments :D.

Soo... I'm an anime fan from about 3 years, and I just love the animes with drama and romance in them. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the genres (except - Yaoi bullshit). I also like to read manga. I'm following 12 mangas, and I'm looking forward to any new chapter. And, I will agree with my fellow Bulgarians - NO CENSOR! I mean... c'mon dudes, you make hentai with... octupuses, aliens and all other crazy things, so why can't you uncensore it at let some guys (and the few thousand naughty naughty) to be happy? And about the merchandise... I have only saw a fen rucksacks and that is all...

Good luck and greetings from our litle country!

Изображение
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Мар 10, 2012 6:54 pm 
Аватар

Dear Japan,

Make Despera happen.

Sincerely,
somebody who doesn't matte...

...wait, this short and concise answer wouldn't really satisfy anyone, I guess.

First, let me address how the genres are developing. I must warn in advance, I tend to be picky about what I watch, so for example I can't say anything about the sports animes, or about the battle series, targeted at younger audiences.

Starting from the ecchi/harem type of series, I notice that little by little the usual formula of a spineless faceless protagonist, surrounded by a full spectre of beautiful girls is starting to get old already, and the industry is moving on --at least partially. What makes me say this are series, where, while retaining the basic formula, they make an interesting spin-off when creating the main character. A good example of this would be Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, where the protagonist retained his "alpha" composure during the whole series. Well, all in all, you know, To-LOVE-Ru exists, so there were no reasons for other such series to strive, and luckily, lately we see less and less of them, and more and more series, where the main character is actually with more character than his harem (excuse me for the bad pun).

Action and mecha were lately in decline, percentage-wise... not that I would know, I am a fan from this century... but, this year seems like this is coming to a change, at least when speaking about mecha.

Slice of life, sadly, lately is taken as a "K-ON clone" genre. I wonder when we will see something comparing to Sketchbook? On the other hand, series that border on slice of life tend to be as good as ever... if I have to give just a few examples, that would be Soredemo Machi ha Mawatteiru and Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. All in all, what the industry does best are series with sci-fi or fantasy elements, while retaining a slice-of-life-ish pacing. That's because the anime as a medium is best exactly when it comes to creating the atmosphere and the world, and such series have the most to exploit from this.

That being said, I am still surprised how mainstream K-ON got.

Madoka too. But Madoka at least surely is a really good series. A perfect example of storytelling and dramaturgy, if you ask me. Not that you do.

Well, I think that's about what I can say about the development of the different genres.

What I like... series that play smartly with already set elements, with different kinds of representation, and with excellent dramaturgy. But, most of all, the series that create the best atmosphere. I have noticed that novel adaptations tend to do that really well, thus I wish to see more of these. Manga/game adaptations suffer from the limitations of the respective mediums, and anime-original series... are hit and miss. Of course, as you may have noticed, I am still pumped up for some future anime-original projects, like Despera.

What I don't like? Why is Negima getting sacked? For the love of god, WHY?

What I wish to see? Light Novel adaptations + Despera.

+ a second season of Seitokai no Ichizon. Really, it's high time. Haruhi too. I would love a Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria anime film too. On the first novel, there is no need to adapt the rest.

Ah, and Banpresto should finally decide to make a continuation of their colorful ad. A TV series would sell their figurines like... hot bread, excuse me for the Bulgarian simile.

Merchandise... I would LOVE if I could order figurines and manga series without paying twice their price for transport fees. Bulgaria, sadly, cannot really afford buying anime DVDs/BDs yet, so the best option would be manga and figurines. You are ready to pay that much for your favourite character. As for cheaper stuff, I've always found to like making the designs myself more, so I wouldn't care for ... an anime t-shirt for example.
And, just one more thing: Bulgaria doesn't really have the capability to cause surprises like the buying out of the first volume of "It’s Not My Fault That I’m Not Popular!", but we would love some more obscure stuff too besides the Naruto headbands.

Thanks for reading,
somebody who doesn't matter.

МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Мар 10, 2012 10:25 pm 

Hi Japan! First I like your culture, history and mythology. So i read mangas that have some thing with your culture. Like Rurouni kenshin, Nurarihyon no mago and many others. I think that people like animes with eastern spirit. Something that is different from western culture. Keep making animes for us! And i hope that some day i can buy manga from our stores!

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Мар 11, 2012 1:43 pm 
Аватар

Hello Japan

I've watched animes since 8 years went through all sorts of genres like mecha, action, romance, comedy, ecchi, shoujos, seinens, violent animes peacefull heart throbbing moments (all but sports can't seem to like those) and i've enjoyed many of them and what i find best in them is their originality do not be afraid to experiment, even better please do cause when i watch smthn i want it to feel at least a bit realistic based on the charecters behaviour not setting, with the whole moment when the villain is all like "i am going to explain to you now that i am charging my killer move" u sit there and wait that thing is a super mood killer i ain't saying that it can't happen but maybe explain to us why the MC in most cases is just sitting there doing nothing what is preventing him from taking action etc..

I can list some animes which are airing currently and i feel are quite good Guilty Crown , Nisemonogatari, Aquarion Evol (this for me is quite good ive never laughed so hard it has so many sexual innuendos presented in a perfect manner alongside a captivating story= a rly godlike piece of work) and one more i'd like to mention is HighSchool DxD i usually don't like the ecchi gendre that much cause of the constantly predictable panty shots and stuff and even though this show has them it is presenting the charecter in a very nice real like manner also it has a nice story to it making it interesting and amusing at the same time and not some circlejerk of boobs and panty shots.

Thank You for reading i look forward to watching more of your masterpieces!

Последна промяна Reigi•Maigo на Нед Мар 11, 2012 11:31 pm, променена общо 1 път

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Мар 11, 2012 10:22 pm 
Аватар

What's up Japan!

I'm a 17 years old boy who likes to watch sport animes, but lately (since 1-2 years) I've stopped watching sport animes... They became a lot boring. There was some basketball anime "Basquash" or whatever and when I watched the first 2-3 episodes I was like: "What the ****?" .... Seriously that was the stupidest anime I have ever decided to watch ! The art was good, but the story was really stupid. I mean basketball with ROBOTS! Really? ....And on top of that it wasn't basketball at all, it was some robots playing with some ball in some stupid rules... So, yeah that's what killed my intention to watch sport animes. Sport animes should be like Dear Boys,Slam Dunk,Wild Striker, Whistle and more. I like when a sport anime isn't with some "super powers sh*t". There is some limit to how unrealistic an sport anime should be. Wild Striker is the perfect example for this and so is Hajime No Ippo. In Wild Striker the main character had some super kick that made the ball go orange which is in the limit and in Hajime No Ippo the "Dempsey Roll" looks so unrealistic, but it's in the limit too. Unlike these animes Basquash was way too far from the limit - robots that responds to the movements of the pilot, jumping 10 meters, walking on walls and throws some rasengan passes - this kills every piece of my desire to watch it. The only anime I'm interested in since the last season of Hajime No Ippo is Kuroko no Bakset which will come out in the spring of 2012. So what i'm trying to say is DON'T MAKE SPORT ANIMES TOO UNREALISTIC. TRY KEEPING YOUR IDEAS IN THE LIMIT!

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Мар 12, 2012 12:42 am 
Аватар

I have been watching anime/ reading manga for roughly six years now. I prefer comedy, action, sport, sci-fi, fantasy, martial arts, shounen, seinen, ecchi … you get the picture. I do not like drama, slice of life or anything close to them.
I have a few points I want to write about:
First is the Ecchi. It is usually combined with other genres when we are talking about anime (and not 18+ stuff). The main point is that it is getting overused in terms of getting the attention of the viewer and at some point is just gets annoying to watch the clothes of the heroines getting destroyed or whatever. There should be some fines to it.
Second is the whole anime turning in to a action movie. I do understand that this is selfish and impossible, and I doubt that after the “great” Dragon ball (Evolution) movie they will make more but still -> Please, I beg you on my knees, don’t sell anymore copy-rights to the Americans. If they can turn such a simple yet enjoyable story of Dragon ball into that brain-cell-killing parody of a movie I do not want to know or see what they would do with something more complex.
Third is the blood. The thing about the blood being in the manga and missing in the anime is really, really annoying. Nothing will happen to the kids if they see a little blood from a cut or a gun shot …. They will not turn into psychopaths from the blood on tv(or games). The kid either knows that when you are cut with a sword or a bullet goes through a body there should be blood or he might get the wrong idea and just get a knife and go actually cut someone.
Realism… Yea this is a good one. This is probably the part explaining why I do not watch drama or slice of life. To cut to the chase there is enough sadness in real life and I do not want more, but this I my opinion because there are people who enjoy watching the pain and suffering of others, but not me. And the thing about realism in anime genres like “sports” and “martial arts” maybe just a little , but I generally do not want it. Why ? Because if I want to watch realistic football I will not watch an anime about, but the actual thing. I want to watch an anime where a guy has a training montage for half an episode and then scores a goal with an enemy player being blown from a kick with the ball through half the field. I do not watch anime for the realism.
And the last thing is …. Go animate “Aiki” . You can even censure all the ecchi, I do not care about it. But it is sure to be a hit ( well the ecchi will help, but still) the main protagonist is like House, but with godlike aikido skills …. AWESOME.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Мар 12, 2012 1:06 am 
Аватар

Hey Japan!

It's time to drop the BIG3 ongoing shounens known as Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach and One Piece and make something meaningful out of their budget.

МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Мар 12, 2012 1:54 am 
Аватар

OMG a japanese person will be reading thisss~!!
So, i'm a 14 year old cotton-candy-hearted girl, I watch mostly shoujo,romance, slice of life, reverse harem & comedy, though my first serious anime was Naruto ^^'. I'd be very very happy if there are more animes like the masterpieces Ouran High School Host Club, Kimi ni todoke, Lovely complex, Toradora, etc., that contain the innocent love feeling in them. I really like animes based on date sims too. There aren't many anime stuff sold in our country, so i can't and don't buy anything, sorry.
Good luck to your research!

МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Мар 12, 2012 7:40 pm 
Аватар

Hey, Japan.

I could have tried in Japanese, but I fear I'd have been too bad at it, so I'll keep it in English.

Anime is a hobby of mine that steals a great deal of my time, and I'm interested and informed about recent anime life. Which, in my opinion, is lacking mostly in originality - Almost every new anime I start, I have already seen its basis in another anime. Certainly originality can't be pulled out every time, but I think most recent anime are just... the same. Same School, same Ecchi, same Romance, same Comedy. Same pitty anime that happen to be funny, or with good animation, and nothing more.

What are my favourite anime? Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; Baccano!; Hunter X Hunter (1999); Neon Genesis Evangelion; Samurai Champloo.

See, how incredibly different and original are those series, are funnily and beautifully made, and yet are very consistent and qualitative in plot and character interaction and development. In my view, anime these days is way too much about looks and music, and has forgotten about the main and most important things that should be in a good story.

I don't buy much merchandise to be honest (mostly manga volumes), but figurines are my love. :)

Very grateful that you remembered about us, I plan on continuing keeping an eye on modern anime culture and life, and I want the best you guys can make. :)) So yeah, keep up the good work. :)

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Мар 13, 2012 1:12 am 
Аватар

Hello, I am 23 yo male undergraduate university student. I have been an anime fan since 2003-2004. My passion for anime was ignited by the spark (more like a KAMEHAMEHAAA!!) of Dragon ball Z. Since then I have watched hundreds of episodes (translated online by fansub groups) and read tens of thousands of chapters. The later is not an overstatement - Hajime no ippo, Grapler Baki, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, One piece, etc. Shounen jump + many more seinen, shoujo and josei masterpieces by both Japanese and Korean writers and artists. All this I have done of course online - translated by a dedicated fanbase. What I like in the current anime wave is the adaptation of manga titles I like. What I dislike is the lack of recognition for the fanbased creations like subs, dubs, arts and lack of legal way for such things to be approved by the copyright holders. I find the adaptation to anime lacking in steam and cyber punk, high fantasy, high quality martial arts/action, Korean titles, underdeveloped titles (had an anime, but not a complete one - Claymore, HSDK, HOTD), etc. Also the quality of the art is dropping rapidly -mostly in scenery views, where the background is static. Also the disturbing, controversial or even creepy themes are left out of everything. They have a niche too.

About the merchandise I have a bit of an issue. That is the problem in obtaining the rights to produce locally the selected products, while staying true to selected company standards. This raises the cost quite a bit for a high quality Japanese original and including the shipping it is quite unlikely that it will be popular in countries with lower life standard than Japan (actually most of the remaining world). Since merchandise is very important to keep the passion burning in a dedicated fanbase, so is involvement. International competitions for an art, that will get an official license to be the next mouse pad of certain anime will draw big attention. Remember - the rich can give their money, but the poor can give their time and work. Why leave the bigger fanbase out?

My anime and manga list
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 14, 2012 1:19 pm 

Please bring back 80s hard sci-fi and cyberpunk. Also, older protagonists. Preferably non-virgin ones. Not bishounen. Deeper story lines which aren't too artsy would be great too. I also miss the 90s animation style but I guess I need to get with the times. I don't enjoy watching ecchi or hentai. Hentai in particular is very badly drawn. I've grown to hate non-subtle fan-service; even if it's supposed to be over the top, it kills the mood the story has set. Shounen I can't keep up with anymore. More studios should take shaft's approach, but should take it easier on the symbolism.

20th century boys needs an anime adaptation. So does the rest of gantz. Also, haruhi shouldn't be scrapped just because a lot of people were disappointed with "endless eight". It's the only really iconic anime title released in atleast half a decade. The disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi was amazing and I would really like to see more like this. Original titles would be alright if they could match the aforementioned storywise.

It's been around 2 years since I last sat down to watch anime alone on my own. Well, except for kaiji's sequel because I enjoyed the first part.

I'm 24, male and a neet.

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
 Страница 2 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3  Следваща

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]