Страница 1 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2, 3  Следваща
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Японско проучване за аниметата
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 12:15 pm 
Аватар
Let there be SPAM!
Let there be SPAM!

Изображение

Японски отдел занимаващ се със социално аниме проучване в световен мащаб се свърза с нас и ни ми помоли да попитаме потребителите на сайта за мнението им относно анимето.

Как се развиват жанровете, какво ви харесва най-много и какво не ви харесва в аниметата, какви неща искате да видите и т.н.

Интересуват се и какви са ви любимите мърчъндайз продукти (часовници, портмонета, фигурки, колани, шапки и т.н.).

Проучване се провежда в цял свят и е чест за България, че са се сетили и за нас ; )

Моля мненията да бъдат на английски!

Ще бъдат разглеждани в оригиналният си вид.

Заглавие: Re: Японско проучване за аниметата
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 12:47 pm 
Аватар

My favorite genres are comedy, ecchi, school life and romance. What I like in the animes is that they aren't like the others usual and boring animations. But what I doesn't like is... in many animes where are some legendary swords... their's names are always Excalibur (Soul Eater, Fate/Stay Night etc. [now I can't remember any others...]). About the merchandise products... I don't buy, so I can't say. :)

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 1:22 pm 
Аватар

What I like is a mostly seinens, action animes, animes with gore, swordplay, mysteries,mechas,world war II, few shounens and medieval times. Favorite anime so far is One Piece, followed by Berserk. Favorite manga Vinland Saga and Berserk. Personal opinion, the quality of animes in general has dropped. We are being flooded with ecchi, romance, school life animes. I have nothing against them, but I don't watch them. But seing how the majority of animes being released are of that kind makes me ask myself "why"?
What I like are the stories of the animes and mangas and the unique art styles that're being used. What I don't like is when there are projects involving western cartoon/comics creators and anime creators. Usually the end result is really poor. This is coming from a fan of western cartoons and comics aswell and manga and anime. What I'd like to see is more serious animes, and the adaptations of more serious mangas.

About merchandise, I don't collect anime related merchandise, because the general figurenes and the merchandise overall doesn't appeal to me.

:hat:

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 1:29 pm 
Аватар

My favorite genres are comedy,ecchi,action,shounen/seinen and some romance.What I like about animes is that they have some sort of secret originality,that grabs curiousity and doesn't let go until the end.I don't like the repeating stories.For example:the class' bookworm is reading a book.So far,so good.But then,by accident,he bumps into the school's idol and then the romance between them starts.True story,right?About the merchandise products,I don't buy any because I lack the money,but if I have a chance,I'll definitly get one.
One more thing I forgot to tell you:PLEASE,MAKE AN ANIME OUT OF YANKEE-KUN TO MEGANE-CHAN!!!! PLEASE!!!

Последна промяна Rampage на Нед Мар 11, 2012 1:46 am, променена общо 1 път

Цитат:
Evility написа:
Тоя сигурно е бил от школата за Болни Екземпляри, Лишени от Граници, Абстрахиращи се от Разумното, Идейни и Обиграни в Насилието, съкратено БЕЛГАРИОН... :lol:
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 5:09 pm 
Аватар

Hmm, lets see... I've been an anime fan for about 15 years, which is longer than half of my life. I started to like it because of the unique art before everything else and its still one of the main reasons I love it so much. I can't say I have a favourite genre, since I've watched and I watch almost everything. It doesn't matter if it's shounen, shoujo, seinen, comedy, sports, romance, mecha or whatever, if the story is interesting, unique and funny I don't care what's the genre. As an example I can give CLAMP's works, since every single of their works is great, different and unique in it's own way.
I'm repeating the word "unique" quite a lot, but that's because in my opinion this is the word that describes the Japanese anime in general in the best possible way and that's how it should be, but unfortunately in the recent years it can be applied to lesser and lesser series. I don't like the fact that more and more series start to repeat and retell things and stories we've seen or heard before already and now we even have anime series based on American comics and TV serials. More and more Korean names start to appear on the ending screens of more and more series and I'm afraid that the uniqueness I like so much will be lost little by little. What? Have the anime industry run out of ideas that they have to take on the stupid ideas of others? Come on, you can do way better than that!
And merchandise. In our country such things are quite hard to find. I like stuffed toys in general, so having a cute stuffed toy of Mokona or Pikachu for example is nice. But beyond that I can't really say anything about it. And yet, I can proudly say that I've bought every magazine, book and DVD that's labelled or even just mentioned the word "anime" or "manga" on its cover, everything I could find, or was ever put on our poor Bulgarian market.

Последна промяна Plama_chan на Чет Мар 29, 2012 12:43 pm, променена общо 1 път

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 6:18 pm 
Аватар
TokiSubs

Hi, Japan! Greetings from Bulgaria!

Oh, God! My favorite thing to do in my free time is to watch anime! I just can't get enough of those pretty animations. And it's not a some typical animation, it's very different from what we used to see on television or cinemas, especially in Bulgaria. The anime itself is something much more than a cartoon animation. I think anime is animation for adults, kids and everyone else who love Japanese art (and appreciate it), culture and everything else that is related with Japan. I appreciate Japan that give us those pretty, interesting, lovely and deep animation, or i should call it ANIME! The word "anime" for me is just something unique and very, very unbelievable. People who don't like animes or didn't even touched to this culture (because for me anime is something like culture) are missing something very incredible and unseen. So, anime for me is much more than animation - it's a culture!

Ok, now i will tell you about the things i like and not so much i like.
Recently i observe very repetition in the story plot of the most anime series. And the thing called "fan-service". Guys, those animes with a lot of fan-service in there are killing my interest to watch anime. You need to limit the fan-service - it's just a too much in there.

So i will tell it directly - i like the most of the genres, except Mecha and Sci-Fi. Maybe it's just me, but i don't like very much robots and stuff's like this. So, i don't tell those genres are bad - it's just come to that i don't like them. That's all.

Now i will share with you what genres i really, really like. Simply said - Shounen, Seinen, Martial Arts, Historical (I'm really into Japanese history), Swords Play, Super Powers, Youkai and little Ecchi (just for spice ^^).

For merchandise - I can't really say much things about this, because in my country (Bulgaria) merchandise (especially for anime) is not very popular and i can't buy any anime merchandise things from here. I just hope some day anime merchandise to become more popular and to open many stores where to buy these things.

Sorry if my English is bad. It's not my native language.

Никой няма да дойде и да ни спаси, ако ние самите не искаме да се спасим.
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 8:25 pm 

The japanese anime is great in general.They have unique way of seeing the world.This is pretty obvious in the series.I cant say what is my favorite genre, but I am mostly into shounen, even though I am a girl.I cant say I have watched many anime, but I have watched enough to say I love it.One of the things i like is the music.Among my favorite tracks from animes are Determination from the first Naruto Shipuuden movie and also many tracks from the anime itself.I love also Lala No Komori Uta from D.Gray-men.Sometimes I cant believe what a great music one can creates for animation.But like the user before me said, its more than just animation.I cant even describe accurately how I feel about anime.But I definitely feel something very strong.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 8:38 pm 
Аватар

Hi Japan, i`m a sissy girl so back to the topic..

I want more Hentai, anime is stupid, give us more hentai animation and stop censoring it. Yeah and more seinens with big boobs, big asses, big swords and matrix guns.Thats all we need it, stop loving the stupid America too.
GG, u can do it, i know it.

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 11:28 pm 
Аватар

Slice-of-life is easily my #1 favorite, followed by comedy, and then horror. Drama and romance probably round out my top 5.

I wouldn't say there's actually any genres I "hate." I've watched and enjoyed anime of all genres. I'll give basically anything a chance. But the genres I seem to have the most trouble getting into are shounen (I don't mind seinen, though), action, sci-fi, ecchi, and fantasy. There are definitely major exceptions, though...in fact, one of my top 5 anime is basically 100% fantasy, and my #6 has a lot of sci-fi elements. But just generally speaking, those are the genres that I tend not to enjoy as much. Actually, it isn't even that I dislike them, it's more like...I just have trouble finding anime of those genres that I really enjoy.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Мар 08, 2012 11:58 pm 
Аватар

Hello,
I like watching shounen animes full of battles and action but there aren't many of them. So I'd like to see more animes including epic battles,blood and etc. And I definitely don't like the little screamy girls in some animes. They just ruin the main story. Also the fillers are not anything good, I think that it's better to skip a releasing of an episode than making it bad.

That's all from me,thanks.

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 12:05 am 
Аватар

Hello and thank you for your interest in our opinion.

I like all anime genres, my favorite is Martial Arts, but unfortunately there are almost no martial arts oriented animes these days and a very few martial arts mangas.What I would like to see is more of them.
What I would also like to see is an anime about our not really known,but cultural country.

I don't like the constant behaviour of most of the characters in the popular animes.I think every character should have deeper psychological identity that is close to a real person's.The other thing I don't like is the colaboration with USA, for me its a mistake.

The anime merchandise market in Bulgaria is poor,and I haven't had a chance to even see a product of that kind.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 12:27 am 
Аватар

Hello, its a real honor that you remembered about us ^^

My favourite genres are seinen, comedy and action.
I love all kinds of merchandise, really its all about the good quality/price balance.
About anime.... I'd love to see more seinen, but the real stuff, not what the last few years call seinen, and its usually school love story harem. It really washes up the name of that genre. Also, all of us would be more than happy to see less censor. Really, most of the fans read the manga first and would love to see the same thing in the anime ^^. Oh, and by the way, everyone are tired of too much fanservice, it's really way easier to impress someone with good character and story, the fanarts can take care of the need of sexier - looking images.

Greetings.

The Resistance
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 1:25 am 
Аватар
Forsaken Failure

Greetings from the town of roses, or at least from one of the citizens there.

So, I'll be short:
- The mindless ecchi productions (most of them based on dating sims), which are out there just because of the fanservice, are killing the industry. I mean, they are basically look-alikes with similar characters, similar stories, similar scenes (mostly beach and hot springs), nothing original at all. We need more original production, less fanservice.
- I'll love to see full anime adaptation of some golden RPG games. Like Chrono Trigger - we have a great and touching story, unique characters and a great world overall, it has the potential to span a great deal of episodes, besides - thousands of people are dreaming about having more from this game. Terranigma is another game which should get its own anime adaptation, also with great story which can also span across many episodes. And, finally - Castlevania adaptation. Each famous game from the series with its own movie - that will be something really loved by old and new fans.

As for merchandise - different kinds of key chains (from simple rubber logos to a whole figure of a famous character)

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 12:00 pm 
Аватар

I never really pay attention to the genres which "label" the anime [story and setting are of utmost importance to me] but, all in all, I tend to prefer seinen, mysteries, historical [mostly medieval] and post-apocalyptic animes. I can't say I watch even nearly enough to tell whether there is improvement or not when comparing the old and new productions. Popularity is something very inconsistent and what is popular today may be disregarded as a total flop in ten years. So far, I cannot complain: there are enough masterpieces from the past and always at least one or two new interesting titles that I deem worthy of my attention.

What I find very pleasing, if not amazing, is that there are still animes that have a very original and well developed story to tell. I like plot twists, I don't mind plot continuity or character death as long as it's part of the story. I enjoy very much the art when it's well done but the cases when it has played a major role in my watching-or-not have been but a few.

What I greatly dislike is the heaps of cheap, distasteful anime based on dating sims and the like. Having watched one is equal to having watched all of them. This being the case, then why the high demand on them? Is originality something so last decade?
Also, many, many characters seem to be types, and not individuals. We have the perverted schoolboy, moe, tsundere, you name it. It's okay to have categories, but it's not okay when they serve as a mould and mass-produce characters because hey, who cares about originality anyway.

About merchandise, well. I would love to buy all kinds of merchandise, especially figurines, key-chains and badges. However the prices are often too high for me to afford. No one in Bulgaria really manufactures such goods and import greatly raises the cost of it.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Мар 09, 2012 2:03 pm 
Аватар

Hello, Japan. =)

I'm an 18 year-old girl and I like basically all genres, but my favourite, I guess, are: adventure, drama, mystery, fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, supernatural, superpower... I also like martial arts. I just love all of Makoto Shinkai's works, they're my biggest anime inspiration. Aside from this, favourite titles of mine include "Clannad", "Kanon", "Air", "Naruto", "Air Gear", "Ys" I & II among others. All in all, I thoroughly enjoy a good drama, a creative story, a complicated plot and unexpected turns. I like realistic situations, but also more imaginary and improbable ones as well (maybe even more).

What I find to be unique about anime is that compared to live-action films it is more expressive, artistic and real. Anime characters embody raw as well as refined human emotions, feelings and characteristics and liven them up, expressing them in the best way. Live-action actors often happen to miss this feature. Also, I can somehow more easily relate to anime characters rather than real actors. That's why I speak of "the magic of anime". Compared to regular movies and series, animes have made me cry the most and laugh the hardest. They just take every emotion to the max. Further, compared to regular western animations, anime is more beautiful (I love the anime visual style), most of the titles are oriented towards teens and older generations, so the themes are more complex and serious. Western animations often centre around parodies, cynicism, gross and dumb humour and they lack in story. That is rather rarely seen in animes.

I'd be happy to see more anime titles, which have spiritual themes, philosophical and psychological references, science fiction (not necessarily the traditional fully mechanized dystopic world) and it would also be very good if current social and ecological issues are addressed.

As for merchandise, I guess it would be most fun to have anime articles, connected to school like notebooks, pens, backpacks and so on, because it definitely makes school more bearable. =)

Thank you for inquiring us ~

Последна промяна peppy_heppy на Нед Мар 11, 2012 12:55 am, променена общо 2 пъти

Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
 Страница 1 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2, 3  Следваща

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]