Дата и час: Сря Юни 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Страница 3 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: Re: Японско проучване за аниметата
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 14, 2012 2:15 pm 
Аватар

PUT SOME STORY IN IT!

I think anime needs some quality storylines and character development, shows like NHK, Kaiji, Haruhi, Azumanga, Code Geass, Gantz etc. are a perfect example.
Genres like mystery, action, supernatural, psychological and such are required for nice plot twists. There should be action but not in the "meaningless battle with flashing lights" way.Comedy and slice of life should be included nonetheless.
Also, there should be less ecchi/harem animes, the storyline and characters should be memorable and that's not possible when 2/3 of the series is panty shots.
Genres may vary, doesn't really matter as long as everything is balanced and is based on a nice plot.
And I think everyone will enjoy a nice soundtrack! Helps with creating the series it's own atmosphere, which is a must.
The only new anime series worth watching I've seen so far are Tiger&Bunny and PSG.

18/Female

edit: Also, tell Capcom they should release Megaman Legends 3!
edit2: А 3rd Haruhi season would be nice too!

МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 14, 2012 6:20 pm 
Аватар

Favorite genres are Fantasy, Seinen, Comedy, Action and small portions of everything else.

What I like most about anime is that there is a lot of original thinking. It's quite nice when I start watching an anime and think to myself "Man, I haven't seen something like this before" or "I never thought about this in such a way". The most important thing for me about the story is for it to be good. Sadly, most anime's story nowadays is mostly "Total Looser hangs out with beautiful girls and constantly gets into weird situations". I prefer when the story is mature and complex, not everything is as it seems, and MOST IMPORTANTLY there is good character development. An example of both would be the classic "Monster". But that does not mean I don't enjoy not-so-serious stuff, I have nothing against silliness, cuteness or that kind of stuff(Azumanga Daioh, Detroit Metal City), but only for as long as it's not in unhealthy proportions (like too much echhi or too much mindless violence). There has to be a balance, and if there isn't, it must be because THAT'S THE IDEA (Gintama, Hellsing) and not because of fan-service only (Most Echhi stuff). Oh, and before I forget, What I really like to see in anime is EPICNESS, no matter if it is sci-fi or fantasy (Guren Lagann) or more realistic or "psychological", like the main character fighting his inner demons and uncertainties and/or overcoming the odds (Monster, Hakime no Ippo).

I'm a 21 year old student.

МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 14, 2012 6:42 pm 
Аватар

Female 23 y, working and studying.
Well, let`s start:
I have been watching anime for like 10 years now and have seen a lot of tiles - both manga and anime. In the beginning I was hooked because of the unique plot lines and the nice presentation. I was like struck when I first watched anime in original. It was different and like nothing I had seen before it.
However with the practice I noticed something disturbing: the plot lines repeated themselves, the popular stuff rarely offered anything to go with. More clichés, more fan service, less originality, less meaning behind the work... As a result I watch less and less(right now I keep up with 3 titles while in comparison - let`s say 3 years ago the number should have been at least 20).
Watching the same thing over and over isn`t fun!

The shows that still get on my radar are mostly remakes of old animes(not always works -.-). Good examples for such: Towards the Terra, Glass mask, Kanon, World Masterpiece Theatre stuff. Some unique original works like Kaiba, Kemonozume, Gankutsuou...
Si-fi, fantasy, space operas are genres and elements that have always been a weakness of mine: Legend of the galactic heroes, Toward the terra, Ghibli`s style works, from recent years I enjoyed Legend of the Legendary heroes.
For shojo and romance I believe that the available titles are too limited in the recent years. There are so many good manga titles and out of them the ones adapted are always copies of one another: same school stories, maid moe: LovCom, Maid-sama, kimi ni todoke, ... All the pop titles and just once every few years something different. I would really enjoy shojo similar to the Please save my earth or at least some fairy tale or fantasy stories like Natsume Book of Friends. There are manga title such as Kamisama Hajimeta, Akagami no Shirayukihime, maybe even something old but good such as Mars, W Juliet or Tokyo Crazy Paradise. With the fad for horror+shojo it should be an option to adapt Kaori Yuki`s series or remake of Akino Matsuri`s Pet shop of horrors. Getting out of the current stereotype in shojo genre should be a priority.
Josei is even more lacking. The otome games adaptations as of late aren`t good for anything except eye candy. Saiunkoku Monogatari was really good otome type story. However the recent titles are all like commercials for the games. If it`s gonna be an anime let it be it and just it!
Josei from last year Kuragehime was nice. I would really enjoy more titles of the genre.
Almost the same for seinen. I cannot think of any good title after Black Lagoon, Hellsing OVA and Basilisk. Another important detail is that the censorship is ruining the genre. No long talks, no cut scenes, no illogical plot lines! Please!
I`m really scared to see how the adaptation of Zetman in the spring will turn out. Just thinking for all the stuff that could go wrong and I get goose bumps.
And at last shounen: It seem in the recent years shounen means kid`s show because I even witnessed my favorite show to be completely and utterly ruined (HxH 1998 Rulz). I can even forgive the similarities among the shows in the genre, but bad presentation isn`t something to overlook. A bit of red paint won`t kill anyone -.- If it pose such a problem why not just make 2 or more versions? I know that it`s already a fact about some echi titles (Soul Eater I believe had two versions, as for echi Sekirei). This practice could give you back some fanbase.
As for the shonens as a whole: There are many good shows currently running: One piece, Fairy Tail, Toriko… I don`t think you need to do anything particular(except the censorship problem) to keep the demands up.
Stil the whole echi/moe mindlessness is way overrated. Well there are those to watch it so I guess let it be: Once at the bottom of the well the frog will see the light LOL
For all the genres there seem to exist some unwritten guide lines: what is acceptable story, what is good, what is bad? I find it both funny and sad that some plot elements are so often used and other if at all – very seldomly. For example: If I think about werewolves in anime and manga I could think at most 5-6 titles, but let`s take vampires – more like 10 times multiple the werewolves`. Some not so obvious are: lack of enough horror/ thrillers, psychological; the popular in the paranormal literature fae stuff, in depth love stories: possessive lover, threesome relationship, not pervert kind Lolita story, star crossed lovers(not the usual crap please); time/space travel, meaning of existence, etc. Realistic historical is almost completely ignored in anime(in manga there are some good examples).

Most of my favorite manga titles are on my book shelf. I don`t really like the figurines and don`t have the use for DVDs, however I like collecting posters and am really frustrated by how hard it is to get something not main stream in Europe or even USA. Little stuff(key chains…) or some plushs are nice for me.

МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 14, 2012 9:03 pm 
Аватар
Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin
Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin

hooo.... interesting. Ok, I'll try to be as statistical as possible ~
I'm a Male, 25, watching anime for as long as I can remember, sadly - not on BG TV, or if I ever did it was not labelled "anime". And that is something that bugs western anime fans.

Anime development: regularly good, but sadly becoming indifferent/alike. And I'm not talking about story/plot here, I'm talking about ART/ways to draw that story. And I'm NOT talking about the 4°C productions and animes like "bakemonogatari"/"zetsubou sensei" ^^I've got nothing against fan service/mainstream anime, but there should be more serious projects along with it.

Manga development: there's a HUGE stall in SHOUNEN manga. Outside the top 3 (and a half, if we count HxH), which will eventually come to an end, nothing good and with large perspective comes up. Sadly.

The usual road is idea->manga->anime. So other than this here, ask people what they want to read/see, or even better - make mangaka read fanfics, so they'd get inspired. And there are also so many books that wait for adoption :D

I want to read/watch about big WORLDS, like the ones in One Piece and Hunter x Hunter, that expand even further than the authors expected them to ;D Naruto COULD also be a bigger world. But of course, you can't start with a giant map that would confuse people, everything comes in time. Big stories are never about technology, they are about adventure and growing.
I would aslo like to see something like Stargate SG-1 as a story line.
In my view, today's industry can only have future/realization in the fantasy genre.

I would buy posters, (bed) sheets xD, curtains, a carpet, mini magnets. Sadly that would be in rare cases, because of Bulgaria's (and the world's) constant crisis....
About dvds, I'd buy them if I can get them in japanese x)) Dub just ruins anime.

Thank you for your time and effort to listen to our feedback, and .. I hate to speak for everyone, but I'll make an exception saying that ~ we'll be more than happy to express our opinions again, if you need them! ^^b

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Мар 20, 2012 2:04 am 
Аватар

Hey all Nihon no minasan !

I've been watching anime since 2002... thats 10 years xD. Until today I've spread miracle that the "Anime" is to all of my friends. I always start with one thing... If you like some sort of genre I will show you the anime for you... Yes that’s the thing i like about animes that there are all sorts of genres for all sorts of people. So I want you guys to keep that thing up ! To keep up this idea and world you are building right now!

Anime is the thing that made me what I am right now. That miracle gave me my idea of life and my dream ! That’s why I want as many people as possible to be able to see that miracle called anime. To be able to feel all the sorrow, all the happiness, all that hope, all that fight, all that spirit, all that freaky ideas etc.... Because thats what Anime is ... it is the way of expressing other people's ideas of all sorts of emotions and life. The more ideas the easier to find what actually suits you the most.. easier to find your way in life !

And moreover, The proof that anime is so GREAT is... actually its proven already with all of those Anime fests, Aniventures, Cosplays, huge anime goods bazaars and all animefan meetings... this is a tiny (or maybe not so tiny anymore) world that YOU GUYS CREATED ! So be proud of yourselves ! Because you have inspired all of us to create this world and be part of it ! Never forget that there will always be US, always someone who will support you and fight for your causes. That is why you MUST continue all the GREAT work you do because without anime our lifes will be colorless... (almost sounded like a drug !! :P)

About the goods.... that's one thing we lack in Bulgaria and that is... the REAL SO COOL ANIME GOODS ! Yes I will buy as much as I can and as much as I like :P !!!! Its just that here we don't have good shops for that kind of stuff (or at least I don't know).

日本のみなさんこれから一緒に頑張りましょう。

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Мар 20, 2012 12:10 pm 
Аватар

I haven't watched anime in a long time so that's why I will share what I generally like about anime, my favorite genres/titles and what merchandise I would eventually buy.
- What I like about anime: it can surprise you with unexpected twists; characters are real and close to you; there are various animation styles so you can choose the one that you prefer; the seiyuu make an excellent job;
- Favorite genres: slice of life, drama, science fiction, fantasy, comedy, shounen (favorite titles: Monster, Hunter x Hunter, PlaneteS, Ghibli's movies, Satoshi Kon's work, Juuni Kokki and many many more)
- Merchandise I would buy: I prefer something that I can use; I especially like notebooks, pens, files, letter envelopes and other writing materials;

日本の皆様、私たちの意見を聞いてくださって、ありがとうございます!ヨーグルトの国のアニメファンはみんな応援しますから、頑張ってください!

МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Мар 21, 2012 1:15 am 
Аватар

Uh, hello thats kinda cool im on tv, mom im on tv!

Anyways for animes, i like ecchi~romantic comedies(with fanservices,duuuh)/slice of life the most, not neccessarily school life ones altho school uniforms are hot, lets be honest. I prefer original humor but a bit of cliche can be good here and there, the problem is that theres usually way too much cliche and not enough character depth.
I think theres a lack of animes in which the characters are adults and think as an adults, and there are many adults that watch anime in our times, im 22 nearly 23(male btw) and i still watch anime, there are older people than me watching anime, my #1 and #2 animes are both with characters that are 18-23+~ years old (for a good reason too).
Theres way too many animes w/ airhead underage characters and i guess most of us were airheads at that age(I know for sure that i was an airhead in school, lol) but it gets old and boring when it exists on every single anime.

I personally don't like unrealistic physics and incredibly strong exaggerated characters(can name a few examples but i won't)or machines and robots and stuff like that, i prefer realism and if its not that realistic atleast have a good explanation.

The thing that i hate most is how animes usually end, 90% of them have bad endings even my favorite one's ending could have been much more clear, especially on ecchi/romances the endings are almost always utterly dumb and in the end there was no real progress at all besides some small thing like main guy char "knowing" main girl char.
I assume that the endings are too open so there can be a possible sequel and so people can speculate and discuss the anime therefore giving it more publicity, but this is just empty talk and none is right because people will just speculate and waste time, its pretty frustrating and i personally lower my opinion bout an anime with bad ending

The second thing i hate most is how the main char is always a loser and gets lots of girls around him but doesn't really do anything lol, really, thats sooo frustrating(an example is Boku wa tomodachi sukisomething, Sena is awesome every normal human being would flirt her, Yozora is "okay" and Rika is just awesome , the main char didn't do anything to her therefore hes gay). I myself used to be a lot like the typical anime protagonist but i changed from that and im proud, because an insecure boy that always wants to act innocent but have some ridiculous hero complex is unrealistic at first and annoying at 2nd. People with hero complex are very rare but in animes every single char u get is a hero complex kid (few examples: Fate/Stay Night, the reason why i flamed that anime so much is because the main dude had such a huge hero complex, literally "Dying" in every single episode, gosh seriously. The 2nd example is Fullmetal alchemist with Edward, seriously he was like NOOO WE CANT USE THE PHILOSOPHER STONE CUZ ITS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!!. < Welll guess what, those people are already dead you cant do shit about it so stop being an idiot and be a realist, reality isnt always pretty)
I also dislike the idea in harems that its always 1 guy that gets lucky, even tho im straight as straight gets animes really need more cool guy characters and they really need more than 1 couple in them. A good example of that is Special A, in the anime special A u get more than 1 couple and you get some boy chars as well , its overall a great anime with good humor i just didnt like the art and the main girl wasn't my favorite type >_>. Surprisingly Takishima Kei(the male guy) was a very good character.
Look at Amagami SS, why is it an arc anime and its always with the same guy? I mean come on, if it was with different guys in the same world that happen to know each other and meet up from time to time would be much cooler, imo.

I see that Zero No Tsukaima in its last season made Saito much more "aggressive" towards Louise, hes kissing her and stuff being all brave , i think more animes need that but not in the exact same style, because it doesn't look as good as it should.

I don't like exaggeration which sadly is a loooooot, sometimes drama is exaggerated sometimes humor is exaggerated. Even tho im a fan of Gintama, sometimes Shinpachi's screaming gets annoying and its because hes trying to explain the joke and "clarify" the humor, well its not always needed. Another example where exaggeration ruined the whole anime for me was Ano Hita yadayada long name that came out last year, with ginger Anaru whos very hot by the way, and quite exaggerated too

I also hate that its usually some loser that gets hot girls around him, yet he never seems to appreciate them.. ever, and is almost always an ass towards them. The reason why im hating on Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu is because none really appreciates Haruhi, and Kyon's an ass towards her the entire time,lol.

I like fanservice ,regardless of what some people say, i think fan service is needed because we don't get much fan service in hollywood movies or tv shows for example, lol, 1 of the reasons i prefer anime is the fan service. As long as it doesn't look exaggerated (there are very few animes w/ exaggerated fan service.) For me guys that complain bout fan service are just gay and are raging or something, and girls that do are narrow minded people , fan-service lasts only few seconds and it doesnt take up more than a minute in anime episode (few seconds per shot for example) so why do some people complain instead just deal with it? Yeah, ignore them

some random anime mentions and notes about them, since its easier to talk about anime like that

my fav anime is Welcome to the NHK < i know cause ive been thru similar life, not very close to it but the characters are pretty realistic and everything is just good, i know cause ive experienced it myself and i assume that the person who came up with it has as well because its just well made. In it i didn't like the somewhat open and not refined ending, i also didn't like the main char not being nicer to Misaki(lol)

an anime i enjoyed a lot and currently consider as my 2nd (altho i don't really care about ranking animes and cant bother with doing it accurately) is "Oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai" - i see it has an eroge or something? well i didn't know that when i saw the anime. The reasons i loved it is because the humor was awesome and pretty unique, and uh oh they mention Bulgaria D:! The girls were awesome, very nice art and as short as it was they managed to show a bit of character, even if stereotype/cliched one mixed with the good art and humor, and most importanly story - its okay. The story is what took me by surprise, it was utterly unexpected as how the anime developed for me thats why i liked it.
Id say what i didnt like in it but i don't wanna spoil it for someone that might read my post cuz its a good anime, lol. 1 of the things i didn't like is that it was way too short and its ending could have been much better and the guy should have hooked up w/ the girl

a random anime mention , Steins;Gate, well uh its pretty much the most recent boom. Why? Well it has humor it has cool chars and it has a 'deep' story, i wouldn't say its perfect but its still good. I wasn't a fan of its art either.

for merchandise: I personally prefer T-shirts mostly because its the best way to promote something, and theyre usually cheap, lol.

edit: uh , make a touhou anime with ZUN already, touhou is the best thing to happen to planet Earth.,., seriously

well i guess im about done, quite an essay i wanted a shorter post but oh well, i got a lot to say, ill save the rest for myself >_>

МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Апр 05, 2012 12:52 am 
Аватар

Hello, dear sir or madam, and thank you if you actually do read this opinion and the whole thing isn't just a marketing ploy with predetermined results (that is an attempt at humor, actually, so please don't feel bad). Top of the day to you :hat: !

I used to watch a lot more anime in college, and actually was the president of the university anime club for a while; nowadays I seem to have less time about it and there is a bit of fatigue as I've seen similar plots rehashed and re-rehashed. Conventions can be a good thing, but at some point the same old, same old starts making things predictable and grating. I used to watch mostly action, but now I've mostly moved towards fantasy, mystery/supernatural, and sci-fi. I generally prefer the seinen genre, but can make exceptions. I'm a bit wary of comedy elements: it is great when done well and can make for a fresher and more appealing take on a cliched topic (the early three Slayers seasons were one of my favourite series bar none). However, overusing jokes, improper mood swings or just poor writing of comedy can make it fall falt or even degrade the show.

What I like seeing are well-drawn series with a solid plot and logical ending that ties in the series well. It can be that the studio is hoping for or even planning a sequel, but even then there should be a good, solid end. Personally, I'd like to see more mature plots, even for series aimed at teenagers. I hate to harp on this, but maturity need not mean sex or violence - rather, it should mean characters that act believably and "naturally", with three dimensions and solid motivations. Save the carricaturesque characters for comedy.

It would also be interesting to see more anime series based or heavily involving other parts of the world. I am quite aware that shows made for a Japanese audience will usually be set in Japan, but it would be interesting to see how the creators of these shows see the rest of the world. Black Lagoon's exotic locale made the show much more solid in my opinion, and Hetalia: Axis Powers is also quite popular. If done well, this can make a product more relatable to export audiences, and possibly even have some educational value for the Japanese one.

Oh, and as a RPG fan, I would be interested in seeing more animes based off role-playing settings, so much the better if some of them are actually based on Western ones (since there do not seem to be all that many Japanese pen-and-paper RPGs around here). Some of my favourite fantasy animes - Record of Lodoss War and Slayers - seem to carry more than a whiff of dungeons and dragons, for example. A series based off Warhammer 40k / Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader would be very cool - I can dream, can't I?

While I can't say that there is something I never, ever like, there are some pet peeves of mine that usually tip me off, such as:

- fanservice for fanservice's sake. Not to sound vulgar, but if I want titillation, I can get it much more easily elsewhere - as can most anyone with a good internet connection (so most of the market). Now, I am not saying there should be no fanservice or that it brings nothing to a show - beauty is always worth seeing, but keep things classy or play them for comedy (good comedy).

- predictable plots. Some things almost never change - birds sing, rain is wet, main guy gets the girl - but there are only so many times you can see the exact same story with different masks before it starts getting boring and grating. Entertainment should never be boring and grating. It is good to play with the plot a bit - to make the romantic couplings less predictable, to have the protagonist be someone else than expected, or in some other way shake the audience's expectations so they actually get interested and believe they are seeing something new. Of course, this should be done in moderation and written well.

- as an addition to the above - whether plots are predictable or no, they should make sense. Friendships, enmities, success, failure, love - these things should happen for a reason. Why would this nice and proper girl fall for an obvious delinquent rather than a kind, witty guy who has a crush on her that's visible from orbit? It can happen, but there should be a good reason. Overreactions, in particular, can be very annoying. Also, that 11-15 year olds saving the world should be kept to a minimum. I realize many of these series ARE aimed at 11-15 year olds, but take it easy on those who are trying to suspend their disbelief (and on kids who will have to live with the consequences of not having saved creation even once).

- black hole protagonists. I can understand the story revolving around the main character and not branching all over the place - complicated things are hard to write (well) and hard to follow. However, protagonists who get all the girls, all the glory and so on are hard to root for, especially when there are engaging and fun sidekicks who really should get a break.

- from a historical perspective, the focus of so many historically-set series (especially action series) on the Warring States period, especially on the late 16th century. I realize it is was a tumultous age and the setting for many great events, and yet Japan has a long and varied history - surely more of it is worth showing (or basing a show on) than just a century or so.

As regards the merchandise, I do not usually buy any but I could see myself getting a nice T-shirt or mug, especially if it is well-made and priced decently.

I would like to once more thank you for your effort and wish you all the best. Greetings from yoghurt country!

Търси хора за ролеви игри в София.
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Апр 06, 2012 11:32 am 
Аватар

Hello
I'm a sixteen years old teenager and I love animes ever since I can remember.
My favorite genres are Drama, Mystery, Supernatural, Action and Adventure.
What I love about animes is that they aren't as shallow as most normal animations. They have a great storyline that grabs you from the beginning and doesn't let go until the end. They are also great for all ages wich is awesome. I personally love the characters that posses an incredible intellect. I love a good mind battle.
I can't say that I hate anything about animes but what I don't like about them is that the romantic life of the characters does not evolve.
I don't buy merchandise products so I can't say anything about them.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Вто Апр 10, 2012 3:23 pm 
Аватар
Night Bird

Wizarda написа:
the quality of animes in general has dropped. We are being flooded with ecchi, romance, school life animes. Seing how the majority of animes being released are of that kind

I dont like the animation style, they are all like babyfaces. Its ok if u draw it like that for a comedy that involv's middle school students, but it's everywere. Especially in some serious anction/horror animes, its just not the same anymore. Its all about sex, little girls with boobs and etc.
My favourite genrs are Action, Horror, Martial Arts , Super Power, Sports, Swordplay, Violence, Military, Ninjas, Seinen, sci-fi

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Апр 13, 2012 7:15 pm 
Аватар

^

I agree with you 100%. This is the reason I stopped watching Anime on a more frequent basis.

In my opinion Anime titles have become so "PG", that there are not enough serious titles out there anymore. My favorite genres are also: Action, Horror, Martial Arts, Super Powers, Violence, Gore, Swordplay, Military, Ninjas, Seinen, sci-fi, fantasy. I have watched movies and series from other genres and there were some good titles so in general I liked Anime as type of animation and preferred at one time more than featured movies and cinema.

But as I said Anime has changed and It became more soft. I started watching anime more frequent during the age of 14, because western animation was so soft that it really annoyed me and knew the end of every movie or episode right from the start of the plot. Japanese animation gave me something more different, something more serious and more real. And now I see most of the stuff which I hated in western animation transferred into the Japanese titles.

I am soon to be 25 and watching kids stuff just won't do it and I don't mean Anime as a whole, because Anime isn't just for kids - It is for fans (just like Matchbox and Lego). And as you see from what I wrote above It would've done It even when I was at the age of 14, so most definitely It won't do it now.

Right now I am reading manga which provides more serous titles and watching some old titles which either have new series produced (like Major) or are having upcoming remakes (like Berserk).

I hope this post makes a difference, because I really miss titles like back in the days (X, Grappler Baki, Ninja Scroll, Ninja Resurrection, Vampire Hunter D, Hungry Heart Wild Striker and many many more). Think about us more mature fans which want more mature content, we are not asking you to stop the soft stuff (since it's obvious they are being watch and you have bigger ROI), just start producing something for us, because you will lose us as an audience.

Последна промяна Thaumaturgist на Пет Апр 13, 2012 8:39 pm, променена общо 1 път
Reason: don't quote the post above yours

МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Апр 14, 2012 12:36 am 
Аватар

What up J World? I'm not into labeling the animes, I'm into watching them. I'm not very good with the sub-genres so my I'll give my opinion in form of examples. I'd like to see more serious samurai anime (it doesn't matter if it's gory or not) like Afro Samurai, more crossover animes like Samurai Champloo with future/past refferences and comedy, a comedy like Fumoffu?, it doesn't matter what type exactly (school life etc) as long as it has violent humor and rapid story developing, and most of all some dark, heavy anime with more feodal Japan/japanese mythology spirit into it. Well, that's basically it - just some type of directions. I don't want to be more specific - I want to leave the work to the proffesionals - the authors, the writers, the character designers and the story developers. I'm a professional watcher after all. Greets from Bulgaria.

МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Апр 20, 2012 1:06 pm 
Аватар

I like animes with complex, mature plot, mostly those that are deeper and darker than what i see every day, living in anarchy driven crimocracy like Bulgaria. Actually one of the main reasons for me to watch anime is that i find find amongst it something worth the time spend to watch it more commonly than amongst other genres - it's about 95% trash instead of 99.(9)%. Also quality of "actor play" in anime is generaly much higher than the average for live action movies.

My favorites are amines like Monster (true masterpiece), Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note (the original as in director's cut, without the producer's patch), Gunslinger Girls and other similar. Also i'm not generally fan of emotion play focused mature animes, although Noir was enjoyable thanks to it's music and i realy liked Jin Roh and Grave for Fireflies. Sometimes less mature animes also manage to catch attention - for example Higurashi with is interesting logical structure and unique character (Furude Rika), or Terra E with the idea to use lawful good paldin as "main vilian".

Also the fact that i spend all my conscious live constantly working with computers (even since 1980) means that animes like Lain, GITS, Texnolize and so on can hardly miss my attention.

I don't like comedies (quite depressing when you live in such great environment, the thought that it could have been worse is way more optimistic :P ) and am way past echi's target group age (Yes, i do watch hentai sometimes, even managed to find some good amongst it - A Kite for example).

I would love to see Akumetsu manga as anime. The idea of mass murdering all government officials is very dear here to anyone, who is not government official, high ranking criminal, British citizen, stray dog or gipsy (the ones, considered 1st class citizens here in Bulgaria, with immunity, equivalent to the diplomatic one, including the right to kill without prosecution).

Generally i would never buy something worthless just because it is anime merchandise. Until now there was only one exception from this - several Death Notes, that i brought for presents.

How i see the current development and future of anime? Well, manufacturing animes is an industry and most of them are mass produced trash. Unfortunately i think something worth watching will appear even more seldom in the future, as quality products are worst nemesis for any industrial manufacturer. Eventually a day will come when finding something good amongst anime will be as impossible as finding it amongst Holywood movies. Of cause if copyrighters manage to take under their control or outlaw all possible distribution mediums (as they try now) that will be just fine, as there will be no way for anyone to find out that anything different from trash ever existed. And even if another individual creates something like Voices of a distant star nobody shall know of it.

Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Май 19, 2012 3:50 pm 
Аватар
Let there be SPAM!
Let there be SPAM!

:lock:

We are going to send the information to the right place :kicking:

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
 Страница 3 от 3 [ 44 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]